Friday, December 18, 2015

SW and Abrams can kiss my A..e

CHILDHOOD'S END

Not sayimg a word. Not a freaking damn word. It's been too long since I actually read the book. However, as for my personal opinion, I never did get it. And here is why. Gene Roddenberry, May he be immortal and in hiding, had it wrong. Russia is not the Klingon Empire. We are. America, Russia, China, And every other little country you can name, with the exception of a few. This is, (as the Doctor once said about his hand), is a fighting planet. No way in the universe would we ever accept the silliness that they proposed, and here is why. One statement, just one. Especially here in America, and in Russia and China, Korea, Britain, etc would mean automatic paranoia, what are you up to, screw you, fire everything. And here is that statement. “We are here to help you.” Yeah right. We are Americans. No way we believe that crap. No such thing as a free lunch. Now don't get me wrong. Old Clarke is one of my favorites of all time. I love his works, and always will, this one included. But remember, I read this when I was like 8 – 10. No way I trust an alien coming here ever. And guess what, anyone that agrees with that, is an automatic racist. Isn't that fun.
Now do I believe there are races that actually would come and help us. No I don't. Have you looked at us? No way would any superior race attempt to help us again, even if they did come here long ago and start all the crap they wouldn't come back now. Hell, we're freaking lunatics. Anyway, off to the next bitch. You all should love or hate me after this one. HEE HEE HEE.


Star Wimps, (sorry, meant Wars)

Seriously. Really. If this rumor is true, I really am done. Lucas, Disney, the whole freaking crew can kiss my Lilly white Namekian loving arse. Killing Han, really? Only guy worth shit in the first three, and now lets kill him for a story line. The character that sent me down the path I followed in life, that led me into things I didn't even imagine as a kid? (Yeah I haven't always been a good guy, but i swear to you I was never a bad guy.Well, not really.) And you kill Han for a story rating? F YOU. I HATE YOU.  Filthy little pr..k may as well be a modern day lying so called journalist.
Abrams is as ignorant as Sapir was at one time. (Ben Sapir who wanted to kill off Chiun in book five for a great ending to a story. In other words not thinking ahead. (147 books later the original book series finally came to an end). And he's the one that sent the telegram of 1,000,00 sold to every editor and publishing house that turned down the Destroyer series. (Remo)). And by the way, before you all start cursing Sapir, he left the destroyer series back in January of 1987. Only because he died. One of the two original authors of “The Destroyer.” We miss him.

Now then, lets look at this idiocy. Yeah, I am coming to despise that Abrams asshole almost as much as I want to beat the living …..........h....s......y......w/.... out of Josh Tranks the hater of the Fantastic Four. Lucas created a white hat, black hat scenario.
A fantasy.
Heros
Villians
Good guy vs bad guy fantasy. In other words, The Princess Bride sort of thing,. No bugs in the blood, it's a mystical energy field. Magic. Sorcery. Not freaking scientific explanations. You all know me. I'm sorry. Science does not belong in SW's. It's a fantasy.In other words, don't kill off the hidden true hero. Let him vanish like they did with Pegasus in the original and only worthwhile Battlestar Galactica. Abrams is an idiot if he actually did this. 
Doctor Who is more scientific that SW could ever be now. Hyperspace, seriously? Parsec as a measurement of time??????
And I finally respect Will again and if you saw tonight's big bang theory you know why. I want a trekkie shirt, (mine is seriously shot to hell), and a ticket to star wars. HEH HEH HEH. Yeah, I would. In a freaking heart beat. That you Wil Wheaton.

Now then. Yeah, I'm back, almost. Still learning some things I need to know, but back full time soon. With pics of first basic aquaponic setup, and then full info on big build of system. After that, videos of tear down, build of land, large farm aquaponic system, and building of house bus RV tutorial. It'll be on you tube folks. I'll let you know when.Always with links from here. 
Still here, still alive, and still loonie as shit. Hah. Kal never dies. He just goes a bit cuckoo at times. As in, pick a time.


And if you are interested, I can prove that the so called protectors, The Jedi Knights, are truly the evil ones, not the Sith. Ben started to prove it in movie 1. It was absolutely proven later that the Jedi are the true evil in that universe. The sith are the protectors of freedom. The Jedi are haters of free thought or expression, or action. The Jedi are the enemy, and always will be.

2 comments:

Obee Juan said...

Hmmm... well I knew that Han Solo was going to get killed off as soon as it was said in the movie that Kylo Ren had to face his father. I'm not particularly torn up about it. Well not that so much as I'm just a bit disappointed in the movie generally. I expected much much better from Abrams (despite his Star Trek movies, which I have HUGE issues with) and while I enjoyed the movie well enough, I think in retrospect it was because the prequels were so incredibly, amazingly, awful. The Force Awakens wasn't awful, but it was mediocre. Really, it was just a remake of Star Wars (A New Hope, if I must call it that). Seriously, it had all the major plot elements, just scrambled a bit. I'm also not too crazy about the casting choices either for Finn and Rey. I had no opinion beforehand, but now... they can't act worth a damn. If the next movie turns out to be little more than a remake of ESB, I'm really going to be pissed. And that's kinda ironic because I had long suspected that Lucas was going to remake the first 3 before he'd do the last 3. I guess JJ is effectively doing that for him.

Back to Han Solo though... I recall reading that they had a lot of trouble convincing Harrison Ford to sign on for the movie. I wonder if killing him off was his idea and condition on returning for this movie.

kallamis said...

I wouldn't be surprised. Actually, it is starting to kind of look like he is ending a lot of his former roles right now. There's a Blade Runner in Pre-production, and an Indie 5 announced. But without him, lets be honest, there is no SW. At least in my book. Fischer never could act, and Hamill is actually only good at playing evil, or deranged characters. And then he is freaking amazing. I never bought him as a hero. Never. but as a villain or a psycho, he shines with he best of them.