Monday, March 23, 2015

Short Proof of Concept Film "Sundays" by Mischa Rozema

Wow, check this short out that I found while perusing some of my favorite sites.

On Sploid, this is the blurb they wrote about this short:
  •  Take a big bowl. Add one cup of The Matrix, two table spoons of Inception, and a few drops of District 9 essence. Whisk it up until even and you'll get Sundays: A proof-of-concept short film directed by Mischa Rozema that, hopefully, will soon be turned into a feature. 
I have to agree here.  The short is wonderful and is so much more than what has been said so far.  Check it out!



 


Sploid link here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kind of emptiness that suicidal

people fight.

Beam Me Up said...

anom, I will have to admit that I am having a bitch of a time following. Elaborate?

oh and if you want to be taken seriously, drop the anonymous. You can use a pseudo-id, but dont you think anom is kinda weak?