Monday, September 22, 2014

BMU #424 is now online.

My opening comment for episode 424 I speak in part about Dremel's new 3d printer, I welcome a new contributor to Beam Me Up. Plus I speak about the OSIRIS-REx Mission of putting a lander on an asteroid in 2016 plus Maven has done an insertion burn for it's prelim orbit.

My musical selection for the afternoon is BNL's "The Big Bang"

I speak briefly about Isaac Asimov and John Campbell as their work together.  This week chapter four of "The Last Question"

I read  the intro from ("my anime guy") better known as "Mebbles"  which he posted on the blog.  Mebbles also has some favorite anime music of which I play a selection.  For my part, I mention a couple of  series  that I have have enjoyed over the past few months.

Next on the agenda is chapter 4 of the "Last Question" by Isaac Asimov.

I read "Meebles" introduction letter. (he should prove to be an excellent addition to the staff) plus he includes a fun url for his favorite anime music which I just can't resist!

I talk about a couple of anime series that I just finished watching.

Kalimus posts a review of Asylum productions newest outing z Nation.

I talk about Dremel's newest printer which is an affordable 3d printer and how it reminded me of a story by Cory Doctorow.

My final story  Tiny Leon and his Wee adventure by Michael Juby.

Hope you enjoy the program.  Thanks for listening.


Click HERE for episode 424

No comments: