Friday, February 24, 2012

Orion Has a What?!

Hey the next time you're out star gazing, check out the Orion constellation. Something I never picked up as long as I have looked to the heavens in the winter months - it would seem that Orion is more anatomically correct than I previously thought?! In truth, I had always considered it a sword, but I guess I must stop fooling myself.  Swords hang to the side...that's NOT a sword... And of course, Gizmodo couldn't let it pass. Here is a cartoon they posted -


4 comments:

kallamis said...

One arrow always at the ready. (Okay, I should probably be slapped for that.)

Beam Me Up said...

Kallamis! consider yourself slapped! HA! Yep, I had always considered it his sword, but that hangs from the hip....this just hangs..

I know...shouldn't have gone there...

kallamis said...

...This just hangs.... Huh uh. I'm not touching that. Not on this site.

Beam Me Up said...

Kallamis! oh WHAT are you insinuating!? burk burk lmao