Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Naruto Shippuden:Dreamers Fight - Fan Film Trailer

Ok, I know I push a lot of anime down your throat, however at times it is every bit as much legit sci fi as any genre. Then again some anime is just escapist entertainment. Sometimes you just find yourself caught up in an anime world that you had no intention of doing so. That is what happened with Naruto and later Naruto Shippuden. This series is about as whacked as you can get in an anime universe, but at the core are characters you can identify with and ultimately root for. So here I am several years later wating for the number one spiky haired knuckle headed ninja. And let me tell you the fan base is deep and loyal. How loyal you ask? Well check out this fan made live action Naruto movie trailer. Hell I would go see it!

And there is a facebook page here for those that were involved I suspect....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 seconds of my life wasted

Beam Me Up said...

Oh come on anon, its not that bad and compared to some of the other fan films for Naruto... Unless you are a die hard Shippuden anime fan then nothing come close. Some fans really do take it too far. I was speaking with a reallystickler and every time I said Naruto he would correct my pronunciation... sheeeeeeeeesh!