Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jami, my how you've grown!

Well, no big surprise here, I am terrible with schedules on tv. So I just got around to watching NBC's Bionic Woman remake. NBC may accually have a winner here. Gone are the stupid slow-mo bad hair, bouncing body parts and bad music. Replace that with an MTV cut Blade Runner and you get an impression of what the first episode of the Bionic Woman brought to the table. Why do I mention an icon like R.Scott's Blade? Well, we have a present that is way out of control, rain, android ummm bionic heavy weights beating the crap out of one another, creepy music, dark lighting....No, I am not describing Blade Runner. No, the new Bionic Woman is unrelentingly depressing to the point of putting your teeth on edge. But you find yourself leaning toward the screen waiting for the next scene.....I think we can safely say that Wednesday's on NBC has a slot worth watching.... Oh and if you can believe it....Sakhoff was wasted on BSG. They let her run on this show and she is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

The remake premiers this coming Thursday in Aus, and so in the last week we've seen a few very brief teasers (which did look very dark). I'll give you my impressions after I watch it.

Beam Me Up said...

Awsome, that would be really great to get input form down under!