Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gone in 12 seconds: your rest break

Shaun just sent me this, and I can not believe that they are serious! Some things in science fiction are just so amazing that you can't imagine them ever becoming fact....then there are the strange little things that you hope you never see. Just because the world gets a bit bleaker if they do.

Now I have done telemarketing and I want to tell you I thought 30 seconds between calls was too little time. Here is an article that describes a scenario much much worse.

Shaun writes: You read it in my story 79.9 (in 2005, and now included in 'Navigating in The New World'), now read the actual occurrence in the 'real world'.....

Click here for the article

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul,

Here's the link to the original story, '79.9':

http://pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/10063/20050901-0000/www.antisf.com/stories/story05.htm

This is another example where I'm sad to say that reality has followed fiction...