Thursday, June 14, 2007

How do you like your Robot Chicken?

Sunday night (6/17/07) On Cartoon Network's Adult Swim (I know, Turner Broadcasting says its a different network....hummm, well I can sign up for the Cartoon Network but I can't sign up for Adult Swim on my cable...its on the same time, same channel, far as I am concerned, same damn thing! so sue me) we will all be treated to a unique Father's Day special. Thanks to Seth Green and crew of Robot Chicken we will be blasted by all things Star Wars. As all of you know that follow Robot Chicken, Star Wars is a particular favorite whipping horse for the Robot Chicken crew. It all comes to a head starting at 10pm Sunday when at the top of ever hour until 6am the following day, when the new Robot Chicken -Star Wars special will air and at the bottom of each hour, Green and co-producer Senreich will air their favorite episodes. The Star Wars episode is an all new production that will have Mark "Luke Skywalker" and George Lucas playing parts.

No comments: