Monday, March 05, 2007

A pilot for Paul Reubens

Thanks to TVSQUAD for this gem

It seems that pesky little problem has finally left Paul Reubens behind. (of course from my perspective - its not his behind that the pesky little problem has to leave, but then, that's just me......PAC) He has been cast as the lead in a pilot for NBC called Area 52. He'll play the role of an alien who is being housed in a government facility. Ahhhh does anyone have trouble picturing Rubens as an alien.....didn't think so. Paul Reubens has done all sorts of guest starring roles on television, most recently on Dirt and 30 Rock, since his arrest for public ummm......oooh....ahhhh... well you get the point. He is also currently filming Pee-Wee's Playhouse: The Movie-- further proof that his past is now behind him.

(if my mic dies during this article....I'm sorry, I really am trying to be good....honest! links I've just got to remember it's links)

No comments: